Best Choice Ever - Reno, NV

I had a breast reduction because I was unhappy...

I had a breast reduction because I was unhappy about how I looked. It was so difficult to find clothes that fit. Exercising was diffult. My back hurt from the weight and my shoulders had permanent bra strap indentations. I decided to finaly do something about it. Dr. Virden was extremely helpful and positive. He made me feel great about my decision and helped me look forward to a better me. Since my surgery I've never looked back. It was the greatest choice I've ever made. The scars are barely visible and my breasts are beautiful. I'm so proud of the new me; and so grateful for Dr. Virden's expertise! I would highly recomend him to anyone looking for a cosmetic surgeon.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Virden is so professional. He made me feel like I was his only patient by giving me full attention and never rushing my thoughts or decisions. He was optimistic about the surgery and the outcome and did such a great job! I'm so happy, best descision ever. Great great docter!

I think by six months I was pretty much settled into the size they are now. It might depend on the amount of scarring or how much fat was taken out. That I am unsure of. My recovery was fairly quick, though, and nothing has changed other than the darkness of my scars (which continue to lighten over time).
HI, it was a little over a year ago now. I went from a triple D to a large B. Small C in some bras. :)

I'm about six months post-op.  It is encouraging to hear that you are still happy you did it and this isn't just my "honeymoon" phase.  At what point were you your final size?  I'm trying to determine if this is the size I will remain or if there is the possiblity that there is still some changing to go through.  Thanks!
Welcome to Real Self, Christine! How long agowas your surgery? What was the change for you in size?