Reconstruction After Cancer Surgery - Reno, NV

Dr. Virden was recommended to me by my OBGYN and...

Dr. Virden was recommended to me by my OBGYN and the cancer surgeon. Together the three of them worked together to restore me to health. It has been over a year since the diagnosis and the prognosis is for full recovery. Dr. Virden helped me through a very scary and difficult time and because of his help, I do feel "better than ever!"

Reno Plastic Surgeon

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer I was given the option of having reconstruction done at the same time as the mastectomy. Dealing with the cancer aspect of this whole situation was a lot easier knowing that I had such a good doctor caring for me after the cancer treatment. I would joke that I was so happy to wake up from the mastectomy "still looking like a girl," and he would always say, "You'll better than ever when we're finished!" Dr. Virden and his staff always made me feel like they had all the time in the world for me. Honestly, I wasn't afraid to undergo the surgeries after his consultations. He listened to my wishes and concerns and gave me viable solutions to a seemingly dreadful situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Virden and have the utmost respect for him as a physician.