Restored Sense of Self - Reno, NV

My initial breast augmentation was July 2003, when...

My initial breast augmentation was July 2003, when only saline (mid and low profile) implants were available. I lived in Orange County at the time and used a Board Certified PS from the area. This past Christmas morning I woke up to a deflated implant on my left side. I was unable to schedule a surgery date with my original PS until mid March. I made the decision to get silicone high profile implants since I’m a very active person. Immediately post op I noticed a since of “bottoming out” on the implant that had been deflated. My PS admitted that he made the pocket deeper on that side because he thought my body had healed and the pocket reverted back to pre augmentation size and location.

This left my breast on the left side unnatural looking, the natural curvature of my breast was gone, the breast was four inches lower than the right, and my breast would protrude under my underwire (or my nipple popping out above the bra/swimsuit) to get my breast to stay in a bra. I had to wait six months to have a revision to place permanent sutures under the implant to hold it up.

I had scheduled an appointment with Dr. Virden to get his opinion. Since his approach was going to be the same as my original PS I made the decision to allow my original PS the chance to correct his mistake since he would only charge me $500.00 as opposed to $2800.00 it would cost me at Dr. Virden’s. After all, I just spend $7500.00 to replace both implants. After the recovery of my revision surgery (second that year) I had no difference in appearance or location of the breast. It was still bottoming out. I knew immediately to schedule a surgical revision with Dr. Virden. After a four month wait (so my body wouldn’t reject the implant or the sutures) I had the revision done with Dr. Virden. I’m currently 3 months post revision surgery with Dr. Virden and I’m completely amazed at the results. I have the natural curvature back to my breast, the symmetry is accordingly to both sides, and my self-confidence has been restored. \

Reno Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Virden initially because of the referrals of individuals who have experienced successful and pleasant results with him and his work. Upon my consultation I concluded first hand his honesty, professionalism, and his knowledge was truly impressionable. Dr. Virden sympathized with my emotional uneasiness regarding a third surgical procedure within a 14 month period. He never once had any negative comment about the results of the work my original PS had performed. To me, this showed a lot of class. In my personal opinion, I believe Dr. Virden is a creator and has perfected his trade. I would highly recommend Dr. Virden and his amazing staff!! I will defiantly go to Dr. Virden for any addition procedures in the future.

Great to hear you had better results with your most recent surgery! it sounds like you have been through a lot of frustrations and healing.   Are you over or under the muscle and how many cc's?