The Boost in Self Confidence I Was Hoping For!

Recovery was a piece of cake, virtually pain free...

Recovery was a piece of cake, virtually pain free and only a few tiny bruises. I'm one month post-op and feeling great and looking great! I'm so excited I can now wear certain clothing I would have always over looked in the past.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Dr Virden is exceptional. I was given his name by my aunt who had a procedure about 10 yrs ago by him and had nothing but good things to say about her experience as well. I saw Dr Virden for a second opinion to mainly compare the cost of the procedure (breast augmentation and bilateral nipple reduction) to a previous consultation I had with a different Dr I was referred to by a few friends...within the first few minutes of meeting him I knew this was the Dr I wanted to perform my surgery! He didn't leave me to try on implants in a bra so I could guess what I wanted to look like...he told me he would take into consideration my body frame and activity level and achieve an appropriate and "natural" size DURING the surgery...I never questioned his expertise and was 100% confident in his professional judgement that I would be satisfied. I have waited many years for this time to come and after having three children, it was finally MY time. Honestly can't think of a ssingle "negative" about my experience with this Dr...he is genuine and compassionate about his duty to change his clients lives. Thank you Dr Virden!!

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm so glad you're pleased!