I Love my New Body - Reno, NV

I have always been self conscious about the size...

I have always been self conscious about the size of my breasts, the way they were smaller than my hips. I did not want large breasts, just a proportional body. I met with 2 other plastic surgeons prior to finding Dr. Timothy Janiga in Reno. I was so comfortable with him. There was no judgement and I felt very at ease. I was not sure what size I wanted, but Dr. Janiga has this great computer program that takes a 3-D picture of YOUR body and puts different size implants in so you can see what you will look like. IT WAS AMAZING AND TOOK ALL THE GUESS WORK OUT OF SIZING FOR ME. I had it done about 3 weeks ago. I did silicone, about 300cc's and I am very happy. I wish I would have done it sooner. I cannot say enough about Dr. Janiga, he and his staff are so great.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Timothy Janiga is the best plastic surgeon. He listened to what I wanted, gave me his EXPERT opinion and helped me make the perfect decision about the size of my breast augmentation. He was patient and actually called me himself the night before my surgery. I love his staff, especially Melinda and would recommend him to all of my friends.