Why Did I Wait So Long to Do This - Reno, NV

After having two children and breast feeding for...

After having two children and breast feeding for 12-14 months each when I lost all my baby weight there wasn't much left, actually nothing left.

I visited and interviewed several surgeons and Dr. Virden answered all of my questions and those I never thought to ask even after several other sessions with Doctors. From my first call to his office to the after care everything has been easy and through and the best part is I feel great and my breast look great, better than I hoped for!

My recovery took much less time than I thought and there was very little pain, both pleasant suprises. I can wear anything I choose feeling and looking great.

Thanks for sharing your experience! We'd love to know more: what sort of implants did you go with and do you have any recovery tips for other ladies about to embark on this journey? Any information you can give helps the community immensely.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr.Virden after interviewing several other doctors and asking several patients about their surgery. Dr. Virden took time disgussing my wants and concerns and we decided together what was best for me. I could not be happier with the outcome. The staff at Dr. Virdens office was helpful from check in to check out. The payment process and scheduling of surgery was effortless.