Great Plastic Surgeon and Lady! - Reno, NV

I am a gastric bypass patient and had excess skin...

I am a gastric bypass patient and had excess skin and little to no volume in my breast. Dr. Tiffany McCormack did my extended tummy tuck, lipo, lollipop lift and 750/650 Mentor implants on 11/21.  I was an out of state patient.

I am 3 weeks post op and went to see my ither doctor today as a follow up to my hysterecomy.  My doctor who I have been seeing for 17 years was absolutely amazed at the results and said my tummy tuck is the bedt he has ever seen.  He said he could tell she knew she was talented be the way she sculpted me and by my incision.  He has sen a number of tummy tucks and believes mine is the best he has seen.  I also showed him my breast and he said they look wonderful.  I was very happy to get such a positive opinion from someone I trust and respect so much.

I feel good and will be seen Dr. McCormack soon for follow up.  She has been so wonderful emailing me whenever I have questions or concerns.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. McCormack is so talented and down to earth. I am so happy I found her.

Hey Sarah I have my appointment with her in March. How are you looking now? How are you getting around now?
Yes Molly773 I am so happy so far! I go see Dr. McCormack next week anf I am excited to have her tell me what she thinks. My breast seem to be dropping more and more. I went to a clothing store today and one said I was a 38 dd and the other said 38ddd. I am very happy becaise I wanted at least a dd. I still have more drop and fluff to go. My tummy yuck is healing really well. I went shopping today and before surgery I was a 12 or a very tight 10 pant and today I bought size 8 pants. The ladies in the dressing room probably thought I was crazy when I yelled out YES woohoo and jumped around. I have never been this small. I am loving it!
wow--your transformation is amazing! I bet you feel great! Congrats!

You're looking great! Thanks for posting your photos.

Hey there, you may not be a mommy (couldn't tell from your review), but since you had breast work as well as a tummy tuck, I switched your story over to the mommy makeover community (which is a cute term for TT plus breast aug/reduction/lift)

A big congratulations on your weight loss. Wow! I'm glad you were able to get this done and that you felt so good about your doctor. That's very important.

Thank you so much for sharing here with us. I'm sure you'll inspire others who are in a similar situation.