I Feel Like 15 Years Were Taken off my Face! - Reno, NV

I felt like no matter what I did or products I...

I felt like no matter what I did or products I used, that I looked tired and stressed. I have worked hard the last 5 years to pay off all my bills, and save a nice nest egg. I consulted with Dr. Talbott, and we discussed what I would like to accomplish, and how she could best help me do that. A couple of my "wishes" would have required more major surgery, which I did not want. We settled on a mini-lift, with eyelid surgery, and Lipo-therme on 2 areas. I won't say that there was no pain, but the moderate amount there was did not last long, and I was back to work in 5 days. Everyone I work with was amazed and so complementary from the very first day back. I feel wonderful, and would recommend Dr. Talbott to anyone wanting to freshen or improve their looks.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

I originally saw her TV commercial and called for a consult. I thought I might consult with two or three MDs, but I didn't need to.

Welcome to RealSelf, Peggy! Thanks for sharing your experience.

You mentioned Lipotherme -- what areas did you have treated? (I'm just curious if this was done on your face as well.)

No facial-only back waist and thighs.