I Love my BOTOX!!!!

I had never had botox before and to be honest I...

I had never had botox before and to be honest I was a little nervous. I went into Dr. Jennifer Janiga on a friend's recommendation who gets her botox there. I was pleasantly surprised as the procedure was explained in detail, my fears were laid to rest and I got to ask as many questions as I wanted without feeling rushed. She even showed me the needle before and it was so small. It was exactly as Dr. Janiga had described and took one week to "kick in" just like she said it would. I look great, my wrinkles are gone and I am very happy.
Reno Dermatologic Surgeon

I loved Dr. Jennifer Janiga. She was friendly, helpful and answered by questions with patience and empathy as it was my first time getting botox. She talked me through the procedure and it was exactly as she said it would be, she even showed me the needle before hand when I asked to see it. The cost, procedure and results were just as she said they would be. I am very happy to have found Dr. Janiga.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox  community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.