Very Happy with my Results - Reno, NV

I have always been self concious about my thighs...

I have always been self concious about my thighs and abdomen. It was affecting my confidence and self esteem and made dressing very difficult because of my disproportionate lower half which had large saddle bags.

I had liposuction of my inner and outer thighs and my abdomen this summer. About 950ccs of fat was removed from all the areas. I am now three months out from my surgery and very satisfied with the results. My countours are still wonderfully feminine,I'm just smoother and the lumps on my outer thighs are gone which has made my clothes fit much better. My inner thighs no longer rub and my abdomen is nice and flat. I can't wait until the full year to see the final results!

The surgery was a lot more invasive and intense than I expected, recovery is much more involved than I imagined and, like most lipo patients, I had depression and anxiety for about two months after the procedure. I was very anxious about my results, the brusing, my incision sites and so forth. Luckily Dr. McCormack and her staff were there for me with support and answers. I sent many e-mails, and had lists of questions during every visit and they patiently answered each question and reassured me, even though I am sure they have heard the same questions from patients all day. I appreciated this patience and their thorough answers and always left the office feeling satisfied and relieved that every thing was normal.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. McCormack and her staff offered me the warmest, most professional medical experience I have ever had. Overall I am very satisfied with my choice of surgeon and her wonderful staff and I would do this procedure all over again without question.

Welcome to RealSelf. Thanks for sharing your story with us. I'm glad your results turned out well! :)