Positive and Encouraging - Reno, NV

I had already tried a low version of CO2 laser and...

I had already tried a low version of CO2 laser and the YAG laser, but after the swelling came down my scars were still red and so noticable. I wanted the skin on my face smoothed down; no more holes or marks the would be visibly noticable when you look at me from different angles and profiles.

Hi jess,

I'm not sure if I read your review right. So you had the CO2 laser before and then tried yag, and now went back to CO2 again, and this time it worked? I'm so glad it worked for you and achieved the look you were hoping for. Based on such a positive experience are you going to continue in the future? We would love to see pictures. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Hi Britt, The way things happened were that I first tried the YAG laser/ minimal CO2-at a very low level. This was because it was done only by an esthetician who was not able to go to high levels and she was very afraid that I'd have hyperpigmentation, since I tan easily and have a medium complexion. Well, when Dr. Virden went in and hit me with CO2 at a very abrasive and super strong level, my skin peeled terribly, but the experience was bearable. It was more than anything a little uncomfortable, but it was only for the 1st few days. I'd go through it again if I needed it, but to be very honest, the results were fabulous. It may have been because I also had the fat grafting, but in all; My face is almost to perfection. It isn't perfect, but it'll only take some light maintenance, maybe a few non abrasive peels and that'll keep my face looking young and very pretty. :) If I can get a hold of some good before and after pictures, I'll post them up. I will also make sure that my photos are available for the public to view, during consults and so forth at Dr. Virden's facility.

Hey Lil,

Thanks so much for the update and added info. This is great for the community to know. I'm glad the results turned out as you had hoped. And maintenance is, it seems based on the community, expected.

Again thanks,

-Britt

Reno Plastic Surgeon

He was excellent at poinpointing what my best options were and was very supportive throught my experience.