CO2 Laser and Fat Transfer for Acne Scars - Reno, NV

I was tired of trying different ways to create the...

I was tired of trying different ways to create the illusion that my face was all one color and that my skin was smooth and leveled out, when in reality there was massive unevenness, uneven skin tones, and scars that really stood out and looked bad with or without makeup. Once I realized that I'd become so dependant on makeup on a daily basis to try and create an illusion of a pretty face, I decided to make it a reality and no longer an illusion. It was a huge confidence booster and a way to make me feel happy and confident with my appearance.

Nica, excellent post!
Thanks so much for your very imformative response Lil" Nica 1987! I am feeling the same as you regarding family thinking I look beautiful still and feel they just tell me this so i stop obsessing over it. My boyfriend and friends also do the same to me. I dont want to just settle the way i am cuz its the same as i looked before..well besides aging. Its frustrating for me and at times difficult for me to comprehend. Im trying to save up for a precedure now since its so expensive. I realize all the money ive spent on other things that didnt work, but im willing to keep trying. Im looking forward to seeing before and after pics if you can get them! Again thanks so much!
Lil' Nica1987 would you mind posting before and after pictures?
Reno Plastic Surgeon

I rated Dr. Virden excellent due to his great etiquette and excellent service prior, during, and post surgery. He and the rest of the staff are just the sweetest and the most helpful. They're very caring and make you feel completely comfortable and confident through the whole process.