I Want my Body Back - Regina, SK

I am still currently nursing my 8 month old, but...

I am still currently nursing my 8 month old, but when I am done, I want to get my body back. I gained 90 pounds with my first pregnancy!! (I still can't believe I gained that much). I worked out hard and lost it all. Then I gained 60 pounds with my second pregnancy, and am 20 pounds away from being back at my pre-pregnancy weight. But having gained so much weight the first time, and from breastfeeding, my boobs are SO saggy and empty. My breasts are half this "full" when I am not nursing. I hate that they're all skin, my nipples point to the ground and that they rest on my stomach. I don't feel like a woman at all. I feel so unsexy. I also would love to get a tummy tuck since my stomach looks like a wrinkly ball of dough. I would like to get both procedures done at once. I know it will be painful and recovery might be challenging, but I'm tired of not recognizing the reflection in the mirror.

I still can't decide between Dr. Ghremida and Dr. Ledding in Saskatoon. Dr. Ghremida does good work from the pictures and reviews I've read, and he lives in my city which is nice. But from any of the plastic surgery boards/websites where I've searched for his name, he is not registered. That freaks me out. Dr. Ledding is in Saskatoon and is board certified and also has good reviews.

I am also nursing my one year old and considering a breast reduction/lift once he weans...whenever that is. I had a FTT almost 3 years ago in Calgary. I had DR. Whidden. From consult to surgery it was only 2 weeks! In saskatoon I waited for a consult for 2 years before I decided to go to Alberta.
Oh wow. Ya, I guess if the wait is long, I might go elsewhere. However, the longer the wait, the more time I have to save up money too. So we'll see. Thanks for letting me know about the wait!
Well if you do choose to go out of province I defiantly recommend Dr. Whidden. He does great belly buttons.
He charged around $10'000 for the full TT and MR and I think I was quoted $4'000 for a breast lift, but I didn't get that done at that time.
Hey girl how are? Have u done any consults?
I haven't had any consults yet. Still nursing my baby girl, who will be one in 4 weeks. And then when I'm done, we need to do some saving, and then I'll have a consult. :) I am excited for when my consult/surgery will take place, even if it's not for a few years!
Dr. Ledding is in Regina too. Same building as Ghermida.
I saw my ps today and made an appointment for next week, last minute but something i thought about for years, but rely decided after reviewing realself and receiving feedback from all of you ladies out there. I will have lift with an implant and upper eye lid.