Male Business Exec in His 50s - Orange County, CA

I'm an executive level professional in my 50s that...

I'm an executive level professional in my 50s that decided to have blepharoplasty (eyelid) surgery done because while my energy level is comparable to my 20s my eyes made me look tired. I did an exhaustive search of professionals and visited several in Los Angeles and Orange County. It was an easy decision to select Dr. Miller. He was professional, competent and well aligned with my goals of appearing more refreshed but not altering my natural look. He's sharp and articulate, a great listener and communicates in a manner that's both comforting and confident. I decided to proceed with both the upper and lower parts of my eyes.

I am writing this review having had the procedure one week ago - and typing from a public place. The entire process was commendable, from his friendly and thorough staff through detailed explanations of expectations and an outstanding surgical experience including extensive post-operation visits. I would emphasize this: Dr. Miller's attention to detail and commitment to blending skill and taste is remarkable.

It's still early but the results are obvious. I would encourage anyone who is considering facial procedures to place Dr. Miller on your consultation list. I was interested first and foremost in results and secondarily on the overall experience but did not have to compromise either. Moreover, while I wouldn't recommend making cost a primary criteria, you'll find he's competitive with other surgeons of his pedigree.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Covered in detail in overall review.

Thanks for staring a review on RealSelf.  What procedures did you have exactly?  Upper and lower blephs?