nothing??? - Las Vegas, NV

This is hard for me to judge because I was so...

This is hard for me to judge because I was so rushed while I was there. But I had no pain, no burning and no feeling of any kind. I'm just trusting that the machine was on.

I had it done 5 months ago and have never seen even the slightest hint of a result or difference.

UPDATE: I am so happy, The SPA at Lakes...

UPDATE: I am so happy, The SPA at Lakes Dermatology contacted me (now that's customer service) and graciously offered to redo this with Angie. I loved it, she took her time and when I left I felt so pampered. I fully intent on using her again especially since some specials are coming in January.
Dr. Rueckl did such a great job with my Botox (I felt nothing and looked natural)that after buying a coupon for Botox with a local plastic surgeon I was to afraid to go in and let him do it. Think I'm going to stick with a doctor I know is good rather than roll the dice for a scary result.

Las Vegas Dermatologist

I love the Dr. connected with this Spa (that's why I gave 5 stars to the Dr's manner and questions)and I've had Angela before for photo-facials and REALLY liked her. She has you put your stuff in a locker, gives you a hair cap to keep your hair back, gives you numbing cream and takes a lot of time with you but for ReFirme I had Whitney and she had no locker, no hair cover, no numbing cream and no time. I went in she said lay down (bad right off the bat for me because I have thin hair and felt much more comfortable with the hair cover) then zap, zap, zap and I'm out the door in about 15 minutes. It was so uncomfortable with her that I actually asked her if SHE was in a hurry to which she was shocked but replied no. There are only two possible scenarios for her, she was either in a hurry or she is just bad at what she does and both are a waste of my $350. Trust me on this DO NOT USE WHITNEY for any treatment here. I paid....for nothing. But I highly recommend the doctor and Angela, they are both fantastic.

Hi funny,

You mentioned you were rushed, why is that? No results at all that's no fun. We'd love to know more about how the healing went.

Thanks,