So Far So Good... - Redwood City, CA

I had Smartlipo on my abs, flanks, and arms. I...

I had Smartlipo on my abs, flanks, and arms. I originally wanted to do only my arms but my doctor had a special where if you get the procedure done in 2 areas, the third was free. So I thought why not.

I had the procedure performed on 10.14.11. The procedure was relatively painless. The only discomfort I had was when they started to numb me. I asked for some more pain meds and my doctor asked the nurse to give me half a tab of vicodin, which helped a lot. I got a ride home and had to change my dressings a few hours later because I was leaking tumescent like there was no tomorrow! I didn't feel too much pain, just really sore and tight around the stomach and access points. I was really happy to see not much swelling at all and I could already see a difference! From other reviews I've read prior to my procedure, I knew not to get my hopes up until a few months went by, but felt lucky to already see a change. I slept on two towels so that I wouldn't stain my sheets. I was still feeling a little dizzy from my meds but no nausea.

The day after my procedure, still no pain and there was 90% less leaking. I just felt sore and tight around my stomach area. I had some bruising in some areas but still not much swelling. I think the garment is helping with it. I took a shower on my own and changed my dressings again. I was able to walk around on my own. I felt good enough where I didn't take any of my meds.

I have my post-op on 10.17.11 so I will update this post after. I will also request my pre and post op pictures from my doctor. Overally, I'm soooooo glad I decided to go through with this.

Dr. Gorman from Glow Skin Revived

The doctor was very informative and patient with all of my questions. The staff was amazing and really friendly. They made me feel comfortable the entire time. The nurses really took their time to get me cleaned up after the procedure.