Smart Lipo Arms and Abdomen - Redwood City, CA

Already back to work after 2 days of surgery....

Already back to work after 2 days of surgery. First day was the worst. Still sore and have s lot of bruising. Not sure how I will cover this up for the holiday weekend coming up with the hot weather and my bruises showing. I know Doc says final results will be in 3+months but I hope I see results sooner.
Thank you for sharing your story and I'm happy to read that your procedure went well. Will you tell me more about the procedure? I'm scheduled to have my arms done in less than two weeks and I'm very curious about the amount of pain and discomfort that you experienced during the actual procedure. Also, it's great to see that you returned to work quickly. I'm scheduled to return to work on my 4th day post-op. Please post more pictures, if you can.
Hi Trudey-the most uncomfortable part of the whole procedure for me was the tumescent anesthesia process. It almost feels as if long needles are entering your skin, but it is just the anesthesia. When it was put in my abdomen, it really hurt near the belly button and in the upper abdominal area. The anesthesia entering my arms was a little more uncomfortable because it was put in really fast and I just felt the whole thing going down my arm, like a stinging pain. I went back to work but only for a short day and I was just sore, really more uncomfortable because of wearing the compression garment.
Hi and welcome to the community! :)  The pictures are a little dark so I can't see any bruising or anything.  Actually, I can barely see it's an arm ;).  I've seen bruising dissipate in a few days, so there's hope!  Take a look at some of our other community members and you can ask around :D

5 days post-op

Still feeling sore and numbness on my abdominal area & arms. I'm wondering how long the numbness usually lasts because the compression garment has started to make me a little uncomfortable since the weather is getting so much hotter. I'm excited and trying to stay hopeful but there is one part on my right arm where it seems like a fat pocket was missed compared to my left arm, it is very noticeable. Just hoping I feel a little better on 4th of July. Not taking meds anymore, didn't really need to take pain meds but I did take it the first day & one in the AM the 2nd day just because I didn't want any "pain" to come out of nowhere. By the way, I only took the prescribed Vicodin then just Aleve the first 2 days. I see a lot of people on this forum taking Arnica cream for the bruising, but I am thinking if I should just let my body heal naturally.
How are you healing? I hope you like your results so far. It definitely is HOTT in San Jose. 90's-101. :) but i LOVE the heat!
Hi! I'm considering going with dr. Marshall also for lipo on the abs and flanks and wanted to ask you how you're liking your results? Any pics? Hope you're recovery is going well! Thanks.
Congrats on your lipo procedure. The numbness last for 3 mos or more. I am still numb in my right arm and it has been 13 days. Hope to see your pics and results. Have a Happy 4th of July.
Dr. Renee Marshall