I'm Happy & Glad I Went to Dr. Umar - Redondo Beach, CA

I have been a patient of Dr. Umar's since March...

I have been a patient of Dr. Umar's since March 2009, and since that time I have received two transplants from him for a total of 3,900 grafts. I am very pleased with my results and everyone who learns that I have had a transplant are completely shocked as the results are undetectable. Dr. Umar is a pioneer and inventor in the field, and an international expert in hair transplantation. The transplant has made me look years younger and has boosted my confidence and self-esteem. It was the BEST decision I ever made to have a transplant with Dr. Umar, and as an investor, I have never had such a high Return on Investment. Dr. Umar is also a very caring and attentive physician who always made time for me during my office visits and follow-ups. I'm an anxious patient who asks MANY questions and I believe he went above and beyond the call of duty to show me patience in answering all of my questions. He was a calming influence on me and guided me through the entire process. I would absolutely and highly recommend anyone thinking of a transplant to have it completed by Dr. Umar.
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon