I'm Happy & Glad I Went to Dr. Umar - Redondo Beach, CA

I have been a patient of Dr. Umar's since March...

I have been a patient of Dr. Umar's since March 2009, and since that time I have received two transplants from him for a total of 3,900 grafts. I am very pleased with my results and everyone who learns that I have had a transplant are completely shocked as the results are undetectable. Dr. Umar is a pioneer and inventor in the field, and an international expert in hair transplantation. The transplant has made me look years younger and has boosted my confidence and self-esteem. It was the BEST decision I ever made to have a transplant with Dr. Umar, and as an investor, I have never had such a high Return on Investment. Dr. Umar is also a very caring and attentive physician who always made time for me during my office visits and follow-ups. I'm an anxious patient who asks MANY questions and I believe he went above and beyond the call of duty to show me patience in answering all of my questions. He was a calming influence on me and guided me through the entire process. I would absolutely and highly recommend anyone thinking of a transplant to have it completed by Dr. Umar.
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Hello Pete, Thank you for your review. Remember that all patients have access to my personal cell phone in case you have any questions.