Worth It - Redondo Beach, CA

Had one treatment done and plan on having two or...

Had one treatment done and plan on having two or three more (I got a really good special, 4 for $600). No down time, face was red for about 20 minutes afterward. Saw immediate results on one side of my face, but still have some remaining redness on the other side from old acne scars/broken capillaries. Definitely has already done more than the thousands I've spent on useless products.

Just had my second treatment and am happy to...

Just had my second treatment and am happy to report it eliminated all of the remaining redness. I am most thrilled with the fact that all of my broken capillaries are now gone! I've had those suckers for a solid decade. The only thing this treatment doesn't do is remove brown/age spots, but I've found lactic acid peels to be more effective for this than IPL or Laser Genesis. I have one more treatment left but I probably don't even need it.

the Laser Image Company (Redondo Beach)

Was done by RN at Medspa.

Thanks for updating us - that is awesome you have scene the capillaries go away completely. so glad you found a treatment that worked for you! :)

No, 3 weeks previous I had the Laser Genesis. I was initially concerned that maybe it was too early, but I had several patch tests done and it really wasn't that uncomfortable. I think some skin types just can't tolerate it and therefore should have extra patch tests done.

Oh, I see! I was thinking both at once would be a bit much!! So glad to hear your skin has tolerated both well. :) Please keep us updated as healing continues - would love to hear what results you see!

Happy to hear things went well for you and that you are looking forward to your other upcoming treatments! You had mentioned acne scars & broken capillaries in your review, were those things the main reason you went in for the treatment, or were your concerns with something else?

Yes, old red marks from acne/the sun. Most were faded over the years, but the capillaries were more noticable. I also had an IPL done but it's been so soon I didn't want to review it (but nothing bad occurred).

You had the laser and the IPL done at the same appointment?