Worth Every Penny - Redondo Beach, CA

First I want to appologize for not uploading any...

First I want to appologize for not uploading any pictures. Perhaps I will at a later date.

I am writing this review because I was quite shocked when I saw a 78% "worth it" rating and then read some of the "not worth it" reviews. My experience was extremely positive and I would recommend invisalign to anybody looking to straighten their teeth. I decided to get invisalign treatment because I had pretty bad crowding on my lower teeth and I didnt want to wear traditional braces due to the fact that I was 32 years old when I began treatment.

I was issued ~25 aligners and then I believe an additional 6 or 7 more because some of my bottom teeth werent moving at the predicted rate. I must say the change that occured on my bottom teeth was truly amazing. When I was maybe two-thirds through my initial set of aligners I looked back at my first aligner in amazement that at one point my teeth had that configuration.

Results

My top teeth were close to perfect before treatment and improved slightly during treatment. The only issue with my lower teeth is that one of my teeth doesnt quite want to stay in position. It is slightly lower than the rest but only by a very small amount. Im sure I can just wear my retainers 24/7 for several months and it would stay in position but I got tired of wearing the retainers. I wear the retainers only at night now.

Notes

Your treatment time will be longer than what the dental office quotes. This is because the office will proabably only give you two aligners at a time and then you will have to make an appointment to come back so your progress can be checked and they can issue more aligners. This creates a delay in your ability to move on to the next aligner. Your teeth may also not move at the predicted rate, which means they will have to issue more aligners and the treatment time will increase.

Thank you so much for deciding to write a review about your positive experience. I'm so glad things went well for you. I bet you are exactly right, if you wore your retainers full-time for a while that bottom tooth would probably stabilize.

Did you have any attachments on your teeth during your treatment?

David Stalley, DDS

I saw several dentists in the south bay and this was the only one that was willing to work with my payment schedule.