Hair Transplant - Redondo Beach, CA

I started losing my hair since I was 18 years old....

I started losing my hair since I was 18 years old. Gradually balding, I reached a Norwood Scale 4 by the age of 23. This had devastating effect on my self-esteem and on many aspects of my everyday life. I booked a consultation to see Dr. Umar to see what could be done for this horrible problem. I was booked to have 2,000 grafts. After the surgery my whole hairline was recreated. I have a decent, conservative look now. I am BLESSED I happen to do it with him. Great experience overall and thank-you Dr. Umar.
Hi. Thanks for the info. It would be great to see an update post, being almost a year later.
Hello Carlos, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thanks, - Dr Umar
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

My overall experience with this Dr. was a VERY pleasant one. I have sat on his chair for face-to-face conversations with him, and I have found nothing but the utmost respect from him and the staff. The after care, and bedside manner is beyond excellent. I felt very comfortable talking to him and what was most important is that I was in the right hands to be taken care of regarding my hair loss problem. EXCELLENT Dr. and EXCELLENT staff. 5-star clinic.