Smartlipo --- So Happy with Results! - Redmond, WA

After having a gastric by-pass 2 years ago, I was...

After having a gastric by-pass 2 years ago, I was thinking about having a tummy tuck. But after attending a Smartlipo presentation I realized that I could get good results for about 1/3 the costs and only a few days downtime. I had my jowls, chin, upper abs, lower abs and flanks (love handles) done. You need to wear a compression garment for a while which is a little hot but I was willing to deal with a little uncomfortable feeling for the benefit that I knew was ahead of me. Now that its been 4-1/2 months post-surgery, I have lost many inches, almost all the swelling is gone and I am buying new clothes because my old ones are too big - YAY!

Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. is knowledgeable with all of the latest techniques and medical procedures for cosmetic dermatology. He is careful, meticulous with a thoughtful bedside manner. His staff is fabulous, reassuring, and knowledgeable. The offices are very comfortable and welcoming.

Hi tbzb,

Wow, it sounds like you really had a great experience with your procedure, that's great to hear. How long was your down time? Do you have pictures of the new you 2.0 :) we would love to see them. Thanks so much for posting.

-Britt

I'm so sorry to take so long to reply. I am happy to post some before and afters.....not sure how to do that on this website....
Beth

No problem. You can PM them to me and I can post them for you.

Thanks :)