Smart Lipo - Worth Every Penny! - Redmond, WA

I wanted this done for so long and finally did! I...

I wanted this done for so long and finally did! I had my upper and lower abs, outer thighs and banana roll done. The doctor and staff were absolutely amazing and made me feel so comfortable. The actual procedure didn't hurt as much as I made it out to be in my mind. I was definitely sore the next few days - I had my procedure done on a Thursday and I was back to work on Monday with no problems. The compression garment is very contrictive (obviously), and it takes a while to get used to using the bathroom with it on (as it's crotchless). You take it off to shower and it takes a few tries to put it back on, but just take it slow. I wore that for almost 4 weeks but you get used to it. I could tell a difference almost immediately and I had my first Velashape appointment after 7 weeks. Wow - I could tell a difference after the first time as well. I'm so thrilled that I decided to go through with it as I am so happy with the results!!!!

Hi Brandilinn -- Thanks for sharing your Smart Lipo story. If you don't mind me asking, what were the Velashape treatments for?

Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

He makes you feel very comfortable and Lana, his associate, is extremely knowledgable in this procedure, that I had no doubts about moving forward.