Breast Augmentation: What Will Happen to Them if I Get Pregnant? - Redlands, CA

Since I was around 16, (now 28) I have always...

Since I was around 16, (now 28) I have always wanted breast augmentation. I have had a lot of ups and downs with my weight and am now steadily achieving a health lifestyle. I do not have any children yet, ( which worries me about how my breast will look if I do become pregnant soon after!) but I figured if I don't do this now and wait until I am done having kids I may never get around to it.

This is the first time I am really doing something for me and I think I deserve it. I would love any tips and advise anyone can give me! Only 12 more days! I am going to get 500cc saline under the fold. If anyone has some scar tips I would love to hear, any tips for that matter! :)

Hey girl I'm getting mine on Monday. I'm from Redlands also! I'm actually not getting mine done there though! I'm getting 500cc saline over the muscle. How is healing?
Hey! I'm excited for you! Im very happy so far with the results! They feel real according to my husband and are dropping nicely. I highly recommend that u get up and walk as much as u can after surgery to help with the swelling! I didn't and almost couldn't fit into my pants for work when it was time to go back! Drink lots of water this weekend too! Good luck and let me know how it goes!
Thank you so much !! All advice is helpful:).
Redlands Plastic Surgeon