A World Class Surgeon - Redding, CA

Dr. Wong is among the best doctors I've ever dealt...

Dr. Wong is among the best doctors I've ever dealt with. Completely professional, thorough and candid about what I could reasonably expect as an outcome. His staff were excellent as well and a pleasure to deal with.

My goal was to reduce the wattle at my neck and he did a terrific job. I feel much better about my appearance and friends and family all say I look younger. Doesn't get better than that!

The surgery was done in Dr. Wong's office, out-patient, and was perhaps the least invasive of the plastic surgery options available. I experienced virtually no pain during or after the procedure and healing was surprisingly fast. After the external stitches were removed, the scar was barely noticeable.

What do I wish I had known beforehand? That it would be so successful; I wish I had done it years ago!

Redding Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wong was highly recommended by several friends and acquaintances, including my GP.

Thanks so much for sharing your story, Kathleen. Are you planning on posting and photos? I'd love to see your results. :)