Very Very Happy - Redding, CA

The heavy lids were impacting my vision. The first...

The heavy lids were impacting my vision. The first thing I noticed after surgery was that I could see again. I didn't realize how much I couldn't see.

I couldn't be happier with the results of my eye lid surgery. Very little bruising, needed no pain meds.

Redding Facial Plastic Surgeon

It was a wonderful experience. Dr.Tate walked me through it all,answered my questions and his staff was kind and caring and had answers for all my questions. The staff at Patients Hospital were great. I have recommended him to friends.

Hi,
The price is what I paid after insurance. It was prescribed by my eye doctor. I got tested there then went to Mr. Tate and he looked at the results and looked me over and submitted it to my insurance. Because it wasn't cosmetic but for vision my insurance covered most of it. The surgery was only a 1/2 hr and 1 hr of post op then I went home. Was off work for a week but felt great. Here is his website. He is a wonderful surgeon and his staff is helpful and friendly.

I was back to work in a week and my friend who had one after me by Dr.Tate went back to work less than that. She didn't have any bruising. I had some bruising but it went from my eyelashes to the surgery line and that was it. People said it looked like eye shadow. I am sorry your co-workers are giving you a hard time, it's none of their business.
Hi Pamie_1: When did you have it done? How long was the procedure? I'm more interested in having my eyelids done when I received this e-coupon through trubates "$1850 for upper eyelid surgery (regularly priced at $4500." I thought it was already cheap until I saw your posting here. I live 250 miles away from Dr. Tate's office. So I'm wondering if i need to stay as in-patient. Also, your price is way cheap. Was your procedure prescribed by your primary care physician (PCP)? I had to ask bec I know someone who had it prescribed by her PCP and her hlt insurance paid for the whole procedure. She had it done at Kaiser in San Jose CA. She looks excellent, her surgeon did an excellent job!! Does Dr. Tate have his own website? The one above only shows one review from you. THANKS and I hope to hear back from you soon!!
Wow. You look gorgeous and younger. How long did it take for you to heal completely?

I'm 5 weeks post op from my eyelid surgery and still waiting for the swelling to go down. I'm tire of my co-workers staring at me and whispering behind my back.

One of my co-workers had the nerve to ask me if I "cut" my eyes. It's none of their business. It's my body and it's my money. I try to be discreet as possible when I decided to take 3 weeks off for my surgery. I hate nosy co-workers and neighbors.
I can't avoid them.