Best Decision I Have Ever Made - Redding, CA

I'm a 22 year old mother of two little girls, who...

I'm a 22 year old mother of two little girls, who was completely unsatisfied with living the rest of my life with my "mommy tummy." My procedure was a full tummy tuck with muscle repair.

My main motivation for the surgery was my stretchmarks. I had no confidence in the appearance of my stomach, especially comparing it to my other young friends who have also had children. I felt as though I had the wost case of stretchmarks anyone had ever seen from two pregnancies.

I was a full-time student during the time of my procedure and was able to have it done during Spring Break, returning back to school within 9 days. My only struggle was hiding a drainage bag that needed to stay in place a little longer than typical. I am now 8 months post operation and have such confidence and motivation in my appearance. I don't NOT care anymore. I CARE, I want to keep my body healthy and trim. It really has been like a fresh new start. I still have a few stretchmarks that were above my belly button before the procedure, but I was fully aware that this would occur. My scar is high on the sides, long, and still pretty dark. However, I would have this one long horizontal scar over the multiple vertical strechmark scars ANY DAY. My stomach is hard as a rock, something I have never had the pleasure of having even before my children. I EVEN WORE A BIKINI 3 months after my procedure. :)

Redding Plastic Surgeon

Very satisfied with my experience. Chose this provider because the women whom work in his office had their tummies done by him, this spoke volumes to me because they looked amazing. Plus, his location was very convenient being in the same town that I live in. I found Dr. Mendez in my own town of Redding, CA. He is a very knowledgeable man with the most friendly staff I have ever met.

Wow! Amazing results!

Welcome to the community!!  You are looking good girl!

Welcome.. it looks GREAT! enjoy and happy healing!