Smoother, Softer Complexion - Redding, CA

I am 48 years old and I wanted to smooth my fine...

I am 48 years old and I wanted to smooth my fine lines, wrinkles, and even out my skin tone. I made an appointment with Dr. Lensink and he explained the different types of procedures that were best for what I was looking for. I loved how he explained in detail the different options. He showed me several before and after photos and told me what to expect after each procedure. We finally decided upon Fractional Laser Resurfacing. My experience was fantastic. Dr. Lensink’s demeanor is very gentle and kind and his staff was very thorough in taking care of all the details. On the day of the procedure everyone in the office took time to make sure I was comfortable. I cannot say enough about the bed-side-manner of Dr Lensink and his staff. I felt so special. It has been two months since my procedure and my skin looks amazing (if I do say so myself). I get compliments on it all the time. I would definitely have Dr. Lensink do this treatment again to maintain the results of a smoother, softer complexion.
Redding Ophthalmologist

Dr. Lensink and his staff were very courteous, organized and professional. They always run on time and they took time to answer my questions. I had a wonderful experience and would do it again.