Juverderm Voluma for Cheeks - Alberta, AB

I recently had Juvederm voluma fort cheeks. Ok so...

I recently had Juvederm voluma fort cheeks. Ok so I went for the fillers with the intension of getting my smile Lines filled. The doctor told me she needed to do the cheeks and it would pull the lines out, I thought ok your the expert just do it. I had it done Monday and it looks fantastic I look at least 8 years younger.. Wow and yes she was right the lines are very faint near my mouth/smile lines. I look so refreshed and my skin looks beautiful. I'm 37 and I now look about 28 I wish I would have done this sooner!

If your thinking of having this done dont listen to negative people just go do it for you an e positive:) mine cost a little more as I had some botox touch ups aswell

Online

Ive been getting botox juvederm (lips and smile lines) radiesse and restylane (under eyes) as needed since i was 30. Ill b 37 next month and am going for Voluma tomorrow since my trusted dermatology office just started offering it. Good skincare regimen is important but if u cant have both save ur money from creams and go for injectables. The results r incomparably better!
Could you tell me the name of the doctor you saw as I am in Alberta too and am looking for a good doctor to do my Juvederm.
Hi Yes the place I went was in Red deer called Laserderm.. I've been going to her for a while for botox which I love, and it makes me feel good and when you feel good you look good..
Thank you so much lol I live in Lacombe so Red Deer is a perfect place for me to go I'm glad your looking and feeling good :)
That's funny lol not far away.. I know that if you phone Laserderm and ask what specials they have you might feta discount, i did I got 30% off... So it was $535 a vial instead of $700 :)

That is wonderful that you found an injector who saw what was really needed to make the difference for you. I'm so glad to hear you are loving the cheek augmentation!

Thanks:)