Juverderm Voluma for Cheeks - Alberta, AB

I recently had Juvederm voluma fort cheeks. Ok so...

I recently had Juvederm voluma fort cheeks. Ok so I went for the fillers with the intension of getting my smile Lines filled. The doctor told me she needed to do the cheeks and it would pull the lines out, I thought ok your the expert just do it. I had it done Monday and it looks fantastic I look at least 8 years younger.. Wow and yes she was right the lines are very faint near my mouth/smile lines. I look so refreshed and my skin looks beautiful. I'm 37 and I now look about 28 I wish I would have done this sooner!

If your thinking of having this done dont listen to negative people just go do it for you an e positive:) mine cost a little more as I had some botox touch ups aswell

Ive been getting botox juvederm (lips and smile lines) radiesse and restylane (under eyes) as needed since i was 30. Ill b 37 next month and am going for Voluma tomorrow since my trusted dermatology office just started offering it. Good skincare regimen is important but if u cant have both save ur money from creams and go for injectables. The results r incomparably better!
Could you tell me the name of the doctor you saw as I am in Alberta too and am looking for a good doctor to do my Juvederm.
Hi Yes the place I went was in Red deer called Laserderm.. I've been going to her for a while for botox which I love, and it makes me feel good and when you feel good you look good..

Online