I Really See Great Results with the MIXTO Treatment

I was under treatment for wrinkles and acne scars,...

I was under treatment for wrinkles and acne scars, you can see my pics (under request). It was increible, just one week and now I look fantastic.

I think that the results depend not just in the laser, is an experienced physician the one that can give you the confidence and efectivness.

Monterey Dermatologist

The results speak themselves

I'd like to see your photos, too.
would like to see pics, and get providers name...

Provider's name is shown above the review. Hope this helps!

Please send my pictures. I am located in Monterey who is your doctor?
Hi! So glad that you're having such wonderful results. I'm very interested in seeing your photos and if you'd be willing, knowing the name of your doctor. The performing physicial is very important. I'm looking into this procedure for my daughter who has residual acne scarring (like orange peel) after finally clearing cystic acne with accutane. Any info/advice that you're willing to share would be greatly appreciated. Hope you're still doing so well!
will you please send me your before and after pictures. I will be having the proceedure in two weeks and would appreciate your pictures. Also where are you located? thank You much
Hello! I am interested in the Mixto Procedure...I'd really appreciate if you could send me some pictures because I am also suffering with acne scars and hope it will help...I dont know if you have any recent ones as well to show the long term result. Thank you so much for being willing to share your experience!
I would love to see your pics too
Would love to see your before and after pictures!
May I see your pictures? I am here in Monterey and am very interested in this procedure. And, do you know anyone who had complications for same? What was the healing time before you could be out and about. Can you wear regular makeup after?
May I see any pictures? I will not post them anywhere else. I am going to Costa Rica for this. Anyone been ther for procedures?
How long was it before you could go out or back to work? I am having this procedure in Costa Rica in May. Hope I have made the right decision. Are you still happy with your results? Thanks.
you have microswelling in one week after the procedure which covers up all skin imperfections, intermediate result of laser resurfacing should be evaluated after one month, final result after 6 months.
Where are your pics? I had Mixto done two days ago so would love to see your results.