Tumescent Lipo - Reading, UK

Hello Countdown to my liposuction on Friday. I...

Hello
Countdown to my liposuction on Friday. I am excited and scared - but I can't wait to get rid of my 'mummy tummy' at last. I have 2 daughters 5 & 2, and after my second daughter was born by emergency c-section my stomach is a mess. I still look about 5 months pregnant and just can't shift it not matter how hard I diet and exercise. After reading a lot of reviews on here I have decided to go for it. I'll post some before and after photos ones I've taken them. Roll on Friday I say !

Today is day 1 after the op. I have to say, the op...

Today is day 1 after the op. I have to say, the op itself went pretty well and i didn't any pain really.. 2 litres of fat/fluid taken out. The worst bit by far is having to wear the compression garment and abdo binder, I didn't sleep at all last night as I felt like I couldn't breathe. Took it all off this morning for a shower and my 'love handles' have completely gone, amazing. My stomach looks a mess though, like an empty balloon. I am really hoping it improves quickly. On the plus side I have gone down 5 inches on my waist so pretty happy with that! I have to wear the binder for 24 hours after the last drop of fluid has drained out.
I will take some photos in a week and post on here.

Day 4 Stomach area is MUCH better today. The...

Day 4
Stomach area is MUCH better today. The 'balloon' look has gone and skin seems to be contracting well. The photos were taken yesterday, and I am really happy with the results so far. Odd that I wasn't swollen up yesterday but today I am. I am looking forward to the swelling going down again soon. Feel like my normal self today, not in as much pain and managed pushing the buggy on the school run without any difficulty :-)

So 10 days on from my last update. I am still...

So 10 days on from my last update. I am still wearing the dreaded compression garment at night and around the house. Scabs have all healed and the scars are tiny. My love handles are great (they are not there anymore!!!) but my stomach is still very large - I guess most of this is swelling, it feels hard too. I am hoping that over the next 2 weeks this settles down as I look much bigger than I did the day after the lipo. I tried to go back to the gym yesterday but everything is still quite sore when running so will leave it for another few days. I am really happy with the results but will be much happier once the swelling goes ! I know I must be patient (which is one thing I am not ;-)
I will take some more photos in 2 weeks time.

Hello All So, it's 6 months on. My love handles...

Hello All
So, it's 6 months on. My love handles and back look AMAZING but my tummy (although definitely smaller than before) is still very big. I went back to see the Dr today and I am having a revision procedure done early January. Hurrah! I am actually looking forward to it. I've spent the last few months killing myself with exercise and weight loss and still not one single cm off my waist. Fingers crossed it works in January. I will take before and after photos nearer the time. At least I'm not worried about getting it done as it really didn't hurt at all last time. Bye for now xx

hi - how did the revision in January go? can you send some pics of how you look now? thanks!!!
did you get tumescent pal lipo? Do you knwo what size mm cannula was used? I am getting this done this thurs. & I am freaking out
Hi TSkey, how are you doing? has your skin contracted so far?? I am having lipo done on Friday, I don't want to do the tummy tuck because I am scare of the big scar; if things come to worse ( no skin contraction and a lot of loose skin) I will do the tummy tuck next year.I hope not.
Hey :) I am actually feeling the same as you. I feel like I don't look very much different. I did at first, then it seems it went back to before. I am about 2 1/2 weeks out. Funny my love handles are still big. My belly is pretty flat and my inner thighs are good but my outer thighs and love handles ergh. I am hoping things get better soon :( Did you ask how much was taken out?
you should email me more recent pics if you don't want to post them. I'm interested to see how you are looking regardless.
Oh yes I'm back in my regular clothes but honestly I don't look that much different now :-( very disheartened by it all. I *know* it is swelling but really - when will it go??!!! it is 4 weeks on friday since I had the lipo done. Love handles have gone but I still have a big stomach. I am off to Spain on holiday in 4 weeks and really hoping it goes down a bit by then. Your pics are amazing !!! you must be absolutely delighted with the results :-)
Hey thanks :) How are you doing? You haven't updated for a week! I went for my 1 week today. Everything is fine. Taking care of my 10 month has been exhausting but that's normal :p You should post some new pics. I posted some from yesterday with jeans on. Have you tried wearing regular clothes yet?
Have you checked out my profile? I put a bunch of pics up. How are you feeling?
Wow just saw your pics! you look AMAZING ! how are you feeling? gosh your Dr did a great job :-) I am ok thanks, I wish I was looking like I did on Day 3 though! I am still really swollen and my stomach is hard - I assume it is swelling as all the fat is gone ;-) Very frustrating really, I hope it goes down soon. How are you feeling? are you managing OK with the children?
Ooooh good luck !!! Night time here now but I hope all goes well ! Look forward to hearing about it :-)
Today is my day! I have to be there in 3 hours. Thanks for checking :)
9-12 months!! Uh oh, I really want it to go down by Saturday !!! fat chance then ;-) Today I am feeling ok thanks, bit of bruising going and definitely still taking pain meds (but just paracetamol) oh and I'm taking arnica too. Caring for the kids during the first couple of days was pretty hard, but I just told them I had a bad back and couldn't pick them up (worked on the 5 year old ;-). It isn't too bad to be honest, but you do need to slow down on some of the usual stuff and take your time a bit to give yourself a chance to heal (I am rubbish at doing that!!). Today my stomach looks big again, I am hoping this is fluid/swelling or I will ask for my money back !!
I just got back from the pre op and they told me the swelling can last 9-12 months! Holy crap! Any ways, I am all paid in full. 10 days and counting. How are you feeling today? Are you still taking pain meds? How is it trying to care for the kids? Thanks for all the info :) You really do look awesome!
Hey Vallii, did you get it done yet? how are you feeling? I hope it all went well !
Wow, a definite difference, you look awesome already! You must be floored with the results so far! I have 6 kids and am up for my tumescent lipo on my abs, flanks and inner and outer thighs in 10 days. You are an inspiration. Thank you! Keep the updates coming!
Thanks Vallii !!! Must admit I am amazed by the results, it was soooo worth it! I know it will totally work for you too :-). I just need to be patient now (which is something I am not very good at!!). Good luck with your surgery, let me know how it goes :-)
Yay! I'm excited for you :) please update with pics soon!