1 Baby Down, No Boobs Left! - Reading, PA

I went to Dr.Reedy for a Breast Augmentation. I'm...

I went to Dr.Reedy for a Breast Augmentation. I'm still young, although I have 1 beautiful daughter already, my breasts were not the same after having her. I wanted desperately to have the body that I wanted and worked so hard for after having a baby, and I just didn't feel comfortable in my own skin with the breasts that I was left with after having my daughter. I did a ton of research and talked to many people that had gone to Dr.Reedy as well and decided that he was the one I wanted, I knew it right away! I went from a 32A to a 32D and I have NEVER felt better! They look absolutely amazing, and have almost no visible scaring! I am more than happy that I chose Dr.Reedy to preform my surgery. He was so patient and kind and knew what would look good and what would be too much, and what he gave me exceeded my expectations. I'm SO happy!!!
Reading Plastic Surgeon