Beautiful Natural Looking Breast Augmentation, Best Decision I Ever Made - Reading, PA

I wanted to write a review about my experience...

I wanted to write a review about my experience with Dr Brian K. Reedy and his staff at Berks County Plastic Surgery. I am a extremely picky, high maintenance, and am a perfectionist. I live near the city of Philadelphia where plastic surgeons are top rated and who I have actually gone to in the past. I heard about Dr. Reedy through a friend and did some research online and decided to meet with him even though the office was an hour away from my house. I was going to Dr. Reedy for a breast augmentation after going through a breast reduction less than one year ago from another plastic surgeon, which was too over done. I am a mother of two kids and the weight gain and loss changed by breasts dramatically. My reduction left me with no volume and essentially smaller breasts that were way too small for my frame, and not the results I had hoped for. Needless to say after having a surgery one year prior, I wanted to make sure this surgery with Dr. Reedy would be exactly what I wanted. In meeting with Dr. Reedy and his staff he was able to come up with the perfect size implant for me that went well with my frame. I wanted a natural look while also achieving volume. My hesitation in regards to getting this procedure done was that I have seen many breast augmentations that look fake, huge, hard and unrealistic. Dr. Reedy took all of this into consideration and my result was amazing. I have the most natural looking breasts and I have ultimately achieved my goal. Dr. Reedy is knowledgeable, and a true artist. He is a perfectionist and took my goals and his experience and crated a perfect result. I would highly recommend Dr. Reedy to anyone that is looking for one of the best plastic surgeons around. Dr. Reedy, his staff, and his facility are bar none. I would go back to Dr. Reedy for future procedures and never go to anyone else.
Hey! I wanted to know how your breast aug doing. I'm thinking about reedy too. But not so sure. The operating suite vs hospital is my main concern

Congratulations on finally getting the results you wanted! Glad to hear you found a PS that you trust and like, even though his office was a ways away. How many cc's did you end up getting? How was your recovery compared to your past surgeries? I'm assuming you have needed to buy new bras...again?  :) Thank you for taking the time to share you story on RealSelf!

Reading Plastic Surgeon

Dr Brian K Reedy is a true perfectionist. He is knowledgeable, talented, experienced and is hands down a great surgeon. He listened to my concerns, hesitations and goals. He achieved the perfect most natural looking breast augmentation that I have ever hoped for. I would highly recommend him and his staff.