Elevess Nightmare, I Have No Known Allergy

LET ME B THE ONE TO WARN U!! I had Elevess...

LET ME B THE ONE TO WARN U!!

I had Elevess injected to my forehead,nose,nasolabial folds and lips.Horrible bruising and swelling immed.Finally after 2 medrol dose packs.I had 1 week reprieve.(looked almost human) then I woke up full blown swelling like the Goodyear blimp!(no joke) I used ice and was told to massage the areas.

I went back to cosmetic md placed back on medrol,went to pcp and allergist, placed on high dose Steroids, zantac, singular, zyrtec among others! I spent a day in ER,got EPI pen in case ER!

I have dealt w this 4 a mo. am exploring Vitrase to counteract and another OPINION!

DONT USE THIS PRODUCT

Hey Sarah! Was going thru this site after a yr absence. Thought of you. How did things turn out w/ this nightmare? Are you better? I see a local dermo is offering this product real cheap and thought of your horror. Let us know when you have the time ~ K? J
It is now September - has it gone away now?
OMG you poor thing, I saw that the Medspa I used last month was pushing this product or rather encourgeing us to give it a try, thank God 4 ppl like you who R brave enough to put a picture on the this site to warn others...thank you & good luck to you!
Dr. J. Ferneau

SEVERE SWELLING, REDNESS, PAIN, BRUISING, HARD LUMPS. HAD TO HIDE MY FACE FOR PAST MONTH!