Nose Rebuild from BCC/SCC - Randwick, Sydney

I sort the advice, approach and experience of Dr...

I sort the advice, approach and experience of Dr Pouria Moradi in the correction of my failed Basal cell carcinoma & Squamous cell carcinoma removal of the nose. He explained an aggressive approach (Flap rotation) was needed and that it would not only provide strength but give support which was previously taken, open my nasal passage resulting in greater airflow. Airflow; that was very limiting and compromised my eating, sleeping & general wellbeing.. Also ensuing no remaining BCC/SCC was on or near the cartilage plate. Dr Moradi was also able to improve the scaring that was also an adverse effect from original procedure. I found Dr Moradi & Team very professional, skilled, empathetic, friendly and would not hesitate in recommending.. (photo; stage 1 & unveiling stage 2)

Flap rotation 5mths post op

Hi
24th Oct 13 to 24th March - I still am very please with my results of healing, the smile is genuine when taking photo for updating my healing progress. The photo is a raw one, if I was to wear makeup the pink pigmentation is completely covered.
(The lines, well they are from years of smiling in the sun... Stay sun safe)
Cheers Collene
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

You look amazing!!!

Wow, you look amazing. thank you so much for sharing your story and posting pictures. This will be so helpful for anybody who will be researching. You are healing so nicely. Please keep us updated on your process.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. You've certainly been through a lot, but you're looking good.

Thank you, it has been a journey.