Breast Reconstruction and Tummy Tuck – Randwick, Australia

My initial breast reconstruction after a...

My initial breast reconstruction after a mastectomy was 15 years ago was now giving me great pain and I had required another reconstruction for some time. My initial reconstruction had given me a full silicone implant in one breast and a saline one in the still OK breast. After this amount of time and older technology I assume, my silicone implant had calcified and burst and my saline one had burst. For some time I suffered a great deal of back, chest and neck pain due to this situation. This pain I was experiencing went away immediately which I noticed when I came out of surgery. I now have a new energised outlook and feel rejuvenated and pain free with my wonderful new look. It is just over 2 weeks since the operation and have been mobile since the day after and feeling wonderful not nearly as painful as I envisaged. Dr. Moradi was recommended to me and I am delighted with the result and would highly recommend him for any procedure.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Moradi has been so helpful along my journey he is the most caring and considerate Doctor I have ever dealt with. Explaining always the procedures, issues and possible outcomes. I can highly recommended Dr. Moradi as an amazing skilled reconstructive surgeon whom you will feel great confidence with. Whatever reconstruction or cosmetic surgery you are thinking about you must see Dr. moradi for a consultation.