Breast Reconstruction and Tummy Tuck - Randwick, AU

Coming to terms with the news that I needed a...

Coming to terms with the news that I needed a mastectomy was extremely difficult but once meeting with Dr Moradi and discussing breast reconstruction options, my mind was set to ease with his caring and professional nature.
I felt extremely supported by Dr Moradi and his team both before and after my surgery.
The breast reconstruction and tummy tuck Dr Moradi performed was simply amazing.
I opted for a breast reconstruction using my own tummy tissue and whilst the procedure is understandably long the results are unbelievable. I cannot thank Moradi and his team enough for making this difficult experience so reassuring and giving me the confidence to feel good about myself again.

Breast Reconstraction and Tummy Tuck

Nipple Reconstruction

Hi Beth,
A year has passed and I have had my Mastopexy to make both breasts even and construct a nipple on my left breast. This surgery was definitely a walk in the park compared to my 9 hour long mastectomy I had a little over a year ago but once again Dr Moradi had amazed me with his skill and care. I am so incredibly happy with the job Dr Moradi has done and am so proud of my new breasts! The new nipple looks great and all that's left now is to tattoo the nipple to give it some colour. It's been a long, emotional and at times painful experience but I couldn't have asked for a better outcome!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon