62yo Gets Replacement of Leaking Breast Implants - Randwick, AU

My breast implants were discovered to be leaking...

My breast implants were discovered to be leaking Dr Ho replaced my breast implants with 'new 'implants I did not have a breast lift just a replacement the surgery was relatively painless recovery was very easy I am extremely happy with the results. Dr Ho's office was extremely helpful. I recommend Dr Ho for his professionalism , attitude and knowledge.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ho replaced my leaking breast implants with 'new 'implants I did not have a breast lift just a replacement the surgery was relatively painless recovery was very easy I am extremely happy with the results Dr Ho's office was extremely helpful. I cannot recommend Dr Ho enough for his professionalism , attitude and knowledge.

Glad your revision went smoothly! How long had you had your original implants? Was your leak gradual or sudden? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
I had the original implants done in the1980's Dr Ho thought the implants had been leaking for a while but luckily the leak was contained within the breast capsule.
Oh wow, your old implants lasted a long time! What size are your new implants? Similar to your original ones?
They are exactly the same size as the previous pair! My husband has amnesia so I did not want any sort of change that he might be confused by.
Oh that's very sweet that you thought of your husband. Glad your recovery went well and that you like your results.

I realize you had a breast implant revision, but you may find it interesting to read about other women getting their first breast augmentation in their 50's and 60's in this forum.