62yo Gets Replacement of Leaking Breast Implants - Randwick, AU

My breast implants were discovered to be leaking...

My breast implants were discovered to be leaking Dr Ho replaced my breast implants with 'new 'implants I did not have a breast lift just a replacement the surgery was relatively painless recovery was very easy I am extremely happy with the results. Dr Ho's office was extremely helpful. I recommend Dr Ho for his professionalism , attitude and knowledge.
Glad your revision went smoothly! How long had you had your original implants? Was your leak gradual or sudden? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
I had the original implants done in the1980's Dr Ho thought the implants had been leaking for a while but luckily the leak was contained within the breast capsule.
Oh wow, your old implants lasted a long time! What size are your new implants? Similar to your original ones?
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ho replaced my leaking breast implants with 'new 'implants I did not have a breast lift just a replacement the surgery was relatively painless recovery was very easy I am extremely happy with the results Dr Ho's office was extremely helpful. I cannot recommend Dr Ho enough for his professionalism , attitude and knowledge.