No Regrets! - Randwick, Australia

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I researched surgeons in the area and booked an initial consulation with Dr Kevin Ho in Randwick, Sydney. He was very warm and friendly and any doubts I had in my mind were removed after that first visit. My consulation was an hour in length and he firstly took measurements and then discussed in details my options and listened to my requests. I was most relieved because a huge doubt of mine was ending up with a really fake look and giant noticeable boobs, and he talked about his beliefs in surgery and how thats against his practice. My main focus was to look natural and he understood this. I was so excited, I booked the appointment for the surgery straight away although Kevin was encouraging of me to take time first. The receptionist at the Practice was so lovely, friendly and helpful - she discussed her experiences also and offered great advice. Before my surgery, I was on holiday and unnable to attend a second consulation so Dr Kevin Ho phoned me and we again discussed the surgery at length and he answered all of my questions which I had written down (Kevin's advice). The day of the surgery, I did feel nervous but the private hospital where I was booked into was welcoming and the nurses were all so lovely. I was really happy to be in my own private room, in a comfy bed with an ensuite and a TV so I could properly relax pre-op. The surgery was fine and when I woke up, I felt so nice and sleepy and snug! My main concern was feeling nausous and sick after the surgery (I am extremely squeamish) - I told Kevin this and before and after the surgery, I felt fine, safe and very well looked after! I stayed in the hospital for about four hours after the surgery - drifting in and out of sleep and I was in no pain (probably because of the meds). I was prescribed some stronger pain relief to take over the next few days but a couple of paracetomol here and there was sufficient. The first week, I was in much less pain that I imagined I'd be although my breasts were really swollen. I had an appointment with Kevin a week after the op and he gave me more useful advice and was pleased with the results. Its now been four months since the surgery and I couldn't be happier. I absolutely love my new boobs. My partner and I say they are the best fake boobs we've ever seen! Honestly, the results are amazing. They look so natural and the size is PERFECT. I was worried they'd be too big, particularly because of my career, but they are spot on. I am so glad I went to Dr Kevin Ho - I trusted his opinion and would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.