Breast Augmentation - Dr Kevin Ho - Randwick, AU

My name is Sarah and I am a 30 year old woman who...

My name is Sarah and I am a 30 year old woman who has recently undergone breast augmentation surgery. I consider myself to be a very sensible person, so naturally I wanted to be aware of all the pros and cons of such surgery. As I am yet to have children it was important for me to still maintain the ability to breast feed after having surgery. Upon consultation my surgeon, Dr Kevin Ho, informed me that still would be possible. My second greatest concern was the impact breast implants would have on my ability to lift weights during my physical training. In accordance with Dr Ho's guidance I was back in the gym bench pressing 7 weeks post op. My experience was uncomplicated, and I am extremely happy with my end result. Whilst I had moderate bruising and swelling post op for approx 2-3, I have had no problems during my recovery. Currently 4 months post op, I am extremely happy with my end result, and believe I was advised on the perfect size of 300cc for my implants. For anyone considering such surgery I would strong recommend that you follow your surgeons instructions to finest detail. I also have been extremely satisfied with the care I received from my surgeon, and credit my success to Dr Kevin Ho's skill set.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

As I currently work within the Medical Industry it was extremely important that I sourced a highly skilled surgeon with an excellent reputation. I currently live in the Hunter Valley, however travelled to Sydney to be under the care of Dr Kevin Ho. On completion of my first consultation, I left feeling extremely well informed regarding all aspect of the surgery, including pros and cons. I found Dr Ho to be very informative, honest and direct, this I appreciated. I was also very impressed that he even took the time to educate me on completing breast examinations, and its importance to me as a young woman. Following surgery Dr Ho issues to his patients his direct mobile number should they require to contact him for any post op concerns. Unfortunately as a side effect of most surgery, I experienced moderate bruising. This occurred over a public holiday weekend, and despite this Dr Ho opened his private rooms to review me and put me at ease. I have been extremely impressed with the total service delivery that Dr Ho and his Practice Manager have provided to me. I simply can not recommend this surgeon more highly. I felt at all times confident in his ability to complete such surgery, and also the fact that he understood me as an individual, and the goal I was aiming to achieve. I also have been very impressed with the number of post op consultations Dr Ho provides at no additional fee. This is a further example of the thorough patient care delivery Dr Ho provides to his patients. Such care of which would never be provided for anyone considering utilising a surgeon overseas. I strongly recommend Dr Kevin Ho to any women considering breast augmentation.