Botox - Randwick, AU

Whilst I am relatively young (28) I have undergone...

Whilst I am relatively young (28) I have undergone 3 botox treatments, 2 with Dr Moradi. I have fine lines around my eyes and forehead and have botox to remove the fine lines. I will continue with the botox treatments as a preventive measure. The results are great, my face is smooth and fine lines are gone. I feel much more confident with my skin & face. The botox treatment provided by Dr Moradi looks natural, my face is still able to move and I did not experience any side effects.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Moradi is extremely professional, friendly and provides honest & good advise. The botox treatments provided by him have been excellent, I did not have any side effects and it looks natural.

How is everything now, is the Botox still working?  Are you getting more?  We'd love for you to add an update to your review so we can hear whats been going on in your world!

The botox is still working, I am very happy with the results this. I will definitely be having more. It is recommended that when you first start using botox that you have regular top-ups, every 3 - 4 months to have maximum results.
I have never had any side effects, some minor bruising in some areas of the forehead but that is all. No headaches, no droopiness around the eyes & eyebrows.

So glad you are liking your results! Since you have had 3 treatments, have you ever noticed any side effects after getting your injections, or have you always felt just fine after them?