2nd Opinion Before Breast Reconstruction Due to Breast Cancer - Randwick, AU

I am so pleased I went to see Dr Kevin Ho. His...

I am so pleased I went to see Dr Kevin Ho. His whole practice is very professional, from phoning and speaking to his well informed Receptionist to my consult with Dr Ho. I was feeling nervous about my surgery and wanted to explore whethere there were any other avenue available to me and Dr Ho spent a full hour with me answering all my questions and offering wonderful advice. He also managed to fit me in on very short notice and had made enquiries on my behalf as to my condition so that he was well informed for my first consult.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr Kevin Ho and am pleased that I sought him out for a consult.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.