Laser Treatment Damaged my Face.... - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I did this 7 months ago and regret it everyday....

I did this 7 months ago and regret it everyday. I've become very depressed because of the outcome. Please do not Do this to your face!!!!! It ages you bad!!!!I went into the office to have a laser treatment for my acne. I was told to have 9 a week apart but stopped at 4 because I wasn't seeing much results. This procedure is TERRIBLE, and so glad I stopped. I'm 24 and had smooth oily skin besides some pimples. I now have wrinkles around the eyes and big bags under my eyes. I also have scars from the laser and tissue loss in my cheeks. I'd do anything to have never done this. PLEASE don't ruin your face. I want to give everyone a warning. I wish I did more research now I
Look older than I am. I'm physically and emotionally depressed :/ if you have acne I'd suggest accutane 10x over than this procedure. Some ppl
Have even gotten burned in some cases. Mine progressively got worse. 7 months out from my 4th procedure. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT DO THIS.
I am terribly sorry that you did not have a good experience with your laser treatment, what kind of laser were you being treated with? You mention the laser left scarring, what type of scars are you reffering to, the grid lines or burns?
It was a medlite C6 and it's used on tatoos and red marks. It got rid of my scarring temporarily then made the problem worse, damaged my skin and made a round red burn mark on my face. Very visible on one side.
Not to mention pigmentation under my eyes. They obviously had the settings wrong ::

Laser treatment medlite c6

See below. Treatment damaged my face. Would not reccommend.
Lasers are very risky. They either play it off or don't tell you about the risks. I'm sorry to hear what your going through. I can definitely relate. It is life changing stuff.
I can understand that, it's pretty scary when you have had a bad experience :(
Comfort laser