26 Year Old Rosacea - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I have rosacea on my face, I found a groupon about...

I have rosacea on my face, I found a groupon about this IPL treatment so i figured id try it... I went in not really knowing what it all entailed.... But i did it... walking out of the office The Sun hit my face and i just felt as though i was down at the beach all day... i had a 20 min drive home. By the time i got home my face felt back to normal... no burning itching or anything. Although When they Zapped my face for the treatment i was scared my whole body just reacts and jumps . I have 2 more apts. to go ...

They were super Friendly and I signed in sat down and was in earlier than my apt. Very Kind and friendly! and Very easy to find!

Wow, that single treatment looks like it made a considerable change. Does your skin feel tight or dry at all?

As for what you mentioned about your whole body jumping because you were scared, I can somewhat relate. I did a round of laser hair removal and I would make this little "Uhhh" noise when they would zap me, funny little coping mechanisms I guess! :)