NEVER Get a Butt Lift! - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I scheduled a surgery for breast implants,...

I scheduled a surgery for breast implants, liposuction, and a thigh lift. When the doctor was marking my body right before surgery he looked at me and said he thought I should have what's called a butt lift. He agreed to do it for free in addition to my other surgeries. I had never heard of it before, I was young, scared, and having surgery in 5 minutes, so I agreed. I had lost a lot of weight and felt very vulnerable about my body. Had I had time to think, research, and understand exactly what a butt lift was I NEVER EVER would have done it! Who in their right mind would want to get a flat, elongated butt with hideous scars running right down the front of the butt checks that changed the shape of my butt and even look awful under clothes! ?!!? It has bothered me every single day for years since I've had this surgery. It has affected my self-esteem and my sex life. I would never suggest anyone ever get this surgery....ever.....

And definitely never to see the surgeon I went to. Not only was his decision to offer me a surgery 5 minutes before my other surgery unethical, his artistic skills (or lack there of) in creating my butt lift AND my breast implants were of the worst I've ever seen. I've since had my breasts re done AND I am now getting a Brazilian butt lift next week in hopes to someone fix the damage done by my traditional butt lift. :( My scars will be there forever, but I hope to fix the disgusting shape he created. I will be spending over $25,000 to fix the mistakes created by this doctor.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Wow, I feel terrible for what you've been through. I pray your able to recover and love your look. If not now then someday. Good luck!
Hi there! It's been a rough recovery and thank you for reminding me to put up a review! I will do that soon! I kept a lot of the fat, but unfortunately not where my scars are from the traditional butt lift I previously had.:( It looks WAY better. I am happy I did it, but definitely not the results I had been praying for.
So sorry it hasn't turned out how you wanted. :( That sucks. But at least there is some improvement. Will you keep trying and get a revision?
Hey girl, just wondering how you're doing now? Did you keep much of the fat?
I am recovering and didn't want to post yet about my experience until I know how it turns out. So far, so good. Seems to look a lot better, but time will tell if it stays this way as some of the fat can die off. The scars from my butt lift will remain, but I hope the indentation will be cured from the bbl. Will post soon.:)
how was your bbl surgery?

Thank you for sharing your story, chicbbl, and I'm really sorry to hear all that you've been through. Good luck with your BBL next week -- I hope it gives you the shape you're looking for. Please keep us posted with how it goes.