I Used Latisse for 18 Months -Rancho Mirage, CA

I used latisse for 18 months and after the 3rd...

I used latisse for 18 months and after the 3rd month I had results that were good and visible. The eyelashes were longer, about 30, 35% and thicker. I have thick black long hair, so, my hair grows fast. However, after the 6th month or so, the eyelashes started to shed a little faster than usual. I would see them everywhere. They also stopped growing. So, no more change after that. I used them several months after because I was afraid that they got smaller or shorter. But after 18 months or maybe a little more, I stopped for some months, started applying back again and stopped all together. Yes, the eyelid got darker and yes, there was no more change for a while. So, after I stopped I got a problem with a stye (I used waterprooof mascara I bought by mistake and I could feel it didn't wipe off properly, so, Latisse didn't cause it). I applied a full set of eyelash extensions on the 25th of June and they looked good for most of the 1st week. Some curled, some pulled, some fell off in the right eye. So, I bought Latisse again on the 17th of July. Started using it (despite of extensions being on, because I knew they were going to come off with some of mine or do some damage and needed to prevent). I got the extensions removed on the 5th. They had taken about 25% of my real ones from the roots and all of the tips (so, a good 20% of the length was gone). Now, they are shorter, squared... looks like I burned them a little. I started latisse about 20 days ago, so, my hope is that in 20 more days whatever is growing now, will show. I will post again. My advice: don't put extensions on. They are glued with a super glue/medical glue that for sure burns a little your finger tips, now think what they do to your delicate lashes...! Just use Latisse for good 3 months and be careful with your real ones because once they are damaged it takes a lot to have them back. Don't wipe them hardly, don't give them for granted. :( PS: a bottle of Latisse, for me, applying a good drop (sometimes the brush gets dry after the drop, so you put another one) lasted for an extra week or even 2. So, 2 bottles should be enough for 3 months, in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing with us.  So it sounds like this is your second time trying Latisse.  Interesting that you felt your eyelashes stopped growing the first time.  I hope you keep us posted with this go-round.

Yes, they sort of stopped at at certain point. And after not using it for a while, the length. etc, sort of goes back to the beginning. I used it for so long, though, that I expected a little more results. Now that I come to think about it, yes, the result after 3 months wasn't bad. I just thought that I needed to give my eyelashes a break and maybe if I restarted the outcome could be a little better. Just applied again.
Morrow

I bought my latisse at the Morrow institute. They have gifts with purchase and discounts.