Cool Sculpt Tummy Area - Rancho Mirage, CA

At my first interview I was told I would need to...

At my first interview I was told I would need to come 3 times to get the entire tummy area done. Was given a "package deal' for price for 3 sessions (over $3000.00) I prepaid. The first appt. was for under the ribcage....it hurt like the devil...I thought I would pass out......finally got through it. 5 days later the pain was so bad I couldn't think straight....could not sleep....was actually frightened by how much pain there was. I read online that gabapentin would help so I called the office and they ordered some for me.....they acted "very surprised" that I was having difficulty! It took about a week of taking these every day to finally get rid of some of the pain.....I was numb for over a month. I cancelled my next 2 appointments and did get back "some" of my money. I have not noticed even the tiniest bit of change....my tummy is still large and almost swollen.....it was a total waste of time and money, and the pain I would not wish on anybody. Don't do it!!!
Palm Springs Plastic Surgeon

Never even met her.....everything was done by a nurse.....she was nowhere to be seen and did not even make a follow up phone call (although the nurse that did the procedure did phone the next day)

Thank you for sharing your story, Issydon. I hope you find support in our community.