19 Yrs Old 5'2 125pounds Saline Unders - Rancho Mirage, CA

Hi everyone I've been addicted to this site for...

Hi everyone I've been addicted to this site for months now and these posts definitely helped out. So, here it goes I got 400cc's on one side and 430cc's on the other. The implants are saline and were placed under my boob crease. I'm hoping to hit a big c small d cup. I just got out of surgery a couple hours ago and the pain is definitely tolerable I was so nervous because EVERYONE was freaking me out by telling me the pain was unbearable. I know everyone is different but from my experience I didn't have a hard time dealing around the pain I actually sat in a hour long car ride after surgery with not much discomfort. It kind of feels like when you work out your chest and back really hard and your super sore the next day you can barley move. But, my mom is helping me out a lot so that definitely helps and like she says "Beauty is Pain". So if there's anyone with my similar stats I'm more than happy to share my experience . (: oh and as of right now I kind of wish I had gone bigger:/ .

2 day

Ok so I lied the pain was horrible today. My boobies were super swollen today and I could barley get up. I blame myself because I tried to tough it out and skip my pain pills big mistake I know. :/ But, I feel better now my advice to everyone is that don't miss a pill because even if you think your strong enough to handle the pain it's not that easy. On the bright side I'm really liking the way my breasts are falling into place although their still pretty swollen.
Palm Springs Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful because most of her staff and herself are all women so I didn't feel uncomfortable asking personal questions . Recommend her!