Restylane Experience - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Hi all. Im a 28 yr old female that was in need of...

Hi all. Im a 28 yr old female that was in need of some plumping up of my nasolabial folds (laugh lines). I went in for the consult and was told I only needed one syringe. Well for 3 days b4 my procedure I took Arnica Montana tablets to help with the bruising. I came in today scared as heck thinking it was go8ng to be super painful. They put a numbing cream on my face for about 30 mins. Then they wiped it off and had me apply ice to each area before the injections. It felt like a slight prick each time but barely stung. Results were immediate and im loving it so far. I was a lil swollen after and still am a lil but so far no bruises. Keeping my fingers crossed. Will update in a cpl days.

Pictures

Here are some before and after pictures.
Skin Perfect

Awesome experience. Clinician was very gentle and attentive to my needs. I think it made a big difference in my apprearance

Looks beautiful! Who did you see? I am considering the same for nasolabial lines. I live in LA, so your doc potentially could work!
Thank you. They are awesome and their work is amazing. :) I forgot the ladies name but there is two ladies there that do it. Ones name is Lori. I didn't go with her. I went with the other.

The ice and the numbing cream really do help so much, don't they?! Glad to hear this was done to make things more comfortable for you.

How are things looking now?? Are you liking it, or will you need to go back for a touch-up do you think?

Hello . Sorry took a while to respond. Im loving my results. i went for a retouch 4 months later as they recommended. They said results can last up to 18 months now. Im thinking of goin back to get some filler under my eyes.
lovely!