Restylane Experience - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Hi all. Im a 28 yr old female that was in need of...

Hi all. Im a 28 yr old female that was in need of some plumping up of my nasolabial folds (laugh lines). I went in for the consult and was told I only needed one syringe. Well for 3 days b4 my procedure I took Arnica Montana tablets to help with the bruising. I came in today scared as heck thinking it was go8ng to be super painful. They put a numbing cream on my face for about 30 mins. Then they wiped it off and had me apply ice to each area before the injections. It felt like a slight prick each time but barely stung. Results were immediate and im loving it so far. I was a lil swollen after and still am a lil but so far no bruises. Keeping my fingers crossed. Will update in a cpl days.

Pictures

Here are some before and after pictures.

Need a retouch

Describing areas that need a re-touch
Well the last time I had a retouch done was August of 2013! So results have lasted a little over a year. It still looks good but I'm starting to see the laugh lines appear by my nose area. Tomo I will be getting the injections. Yay!

Had my Restylane today.

Well I had my restylane done today and I'm happy. Feeling like a million bucks. Lol. Unfortunately I woke up with a huge pimple by my nose next to my frown line. It was embarrassing. And the very first time I had restylane, the same thing happened. Anyways all went well. My frown lines are gone and my face looks rejuvenated. Except for my eyes. I decided I will be getting Restylane done in my eyes next month. But I will be going with a Oculoplastic surgeon. The eyes are a sensitive area and one mistake could lead to blindness. So I want to make sure I'm in the safest hands possible. Not saying SkinPerfect doesn't know what they're doing, I just want to be one step safer if that makes sense. If you're thinking about getting restylane done, just do it. Make sure you go to someone with great reviews. I'm always happy with my results. Hopefully the eyes will turn out well also.

Video update

A lil puffy
So the day after injections the right side of my lower face was sooo swollen. It looked like I had a lump by my mouth. When she injected the product it felt like she injected too much on that side. It looks a Lil uneven on my right side. Hopefully it will even out soon.
Skin Perfect

Awesome experience. Clinician was very gentle and attentive to my needs. I think it made a big difference in my apprearance