Love my New Shape! - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Great friendly easy going doctor. Answers any...

Great friendly easy going doctor. Answers any question and showed me pictures of his work so we could see what he does and explained to us how he does every procedure. He Anwers phone calls after hours after the procedure. Friendly staff.Clean facility. Flexible appointments. Did a great job on my new shape . Still awaiting on final breast results.

Healing good.

8 wks!

Yey! It's bra time. Got the green light yesterday.

finally wired bra 9 wks

Mommy make over transformation in the works!

Finally wired bra 9 wks!

Mommy make over results in the works!

with a blouse i couldnt fill in before.

Love these babies.

flat flat flat! 10 wks

No more pouch woop woop! Down 2 pant sizes 1 dress size. My pijama pants are loose & my spandex gym pants fit me so nice now.

picture

Scar treatment

Newgel+ silicone sheets for scar treatment. $80.00 at my ps office.

Before pics.

Ok i must admit i was embarrased but here they are. My body after two beautiful kids.

11wks. boobs are fluffing out

Left boob 550ccs still in the works. Right side look nice & round 500ccs. Belly a bit bloated & still have marks from lipo. Buttocks getting there.

BEFORE & AFTER

My body is changing before my eyes. New me.

lighter scar

4 wks after using Newgel+ scar tx sheets, i see some lightness. Ps said to cont for another 4 wks. No worries by year one it will hopefully be very light.

Finally that little dress.

For so many years I sucked in my stomach,tried to wear the tightest jeans to push it in,wore a 2 piece bathing suit ONLY when no one was around and I was embarrassed being naked. My insecurity with my body is now gone. I feel so darn sexy, my breast are full my pouch is gone. Eventually with the years it will change but for now, I feel amazing!

Lovi'n this!

Months have passed,my implants settled,belly still flat,back to weights (no more chest work outs),all scars fading & the hubby is happy ????

more pics!

I was M.I.A for a while.

Progress.

Most of the tightness is gone,my Ps said my skin has relaxed lol.
Rancho Cucamonga Plastic Surgeon