Love my New Shape! - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Great friendly easy going doctor. Answers any...

Great friendly easy going doctor. Answers any question and showed me pictures of his work so we could see what he does and explained to us how he does every procedure. He Anwers phone calls after hours after the procedure. Friendly staff.Clean facility. Flexible appointments. Did a great job on my new shape . Still awaiting on final breast results.

Healing good.

8 wks!

Yey! It's bra time. Got the green light yesterday.

finally wired bra 9 wks

Mommy make over transformation in the works!

Finally wired bra 9 wks!

Mommy make over results in the works!

with a blouse i couldnt fill in before.

Love these babies.

flat flat flat! 10 wks

No more pouch woop woop! Down 2 pant sizes 1 dress size. My pijama pants are loose & my spandex gym pants fit me so nice now.

picture

Scar treatment

Newgel+ silicone sheets for scar treatment. $80.00 at my ps office.

Before pics.

Ok i must admit i was embarrased but here they are. My body after two beautiful kids.

11wks. boobs are fluffing out

Left boob 550ccs still in the works. Right side look nice & round 500ccs. Belly a bit bloated & still have marks from lipo. Buttocks getting there.

BEFORE & AFTER

My body is changing before my eyes. New me.

lighter scar

4 wks after using Newgel+ scar tx sheets, i see some lightness. Ps said to cont for another 4 wks. No worries by year one it will hopefully be very light.

Finally that little dress.

For so many years I sucked in my stomach,tried to wear the tightest jeans to push it in,wore a 2 piece bathing suit ONLY when no one was around and I was embarrassed being naked. My insecurity with my body is now gone. I feel so darn sexy, my breast are full my pouch is gone. Eventually with the years it will change but for now, I feel amazing!

Lovi'n this!

Months have passed,my implants settled,belly still flat,back to weights (no more chest work outs),all scars fading & the hubby is happy ????

more pics!

I was M.I.A for a while.

Progress.

Most of the tightness is gone,my Ps said my skin has relaxed lol.
Rancho Cucamonga Plastic Surgeon

You look great!!!! Thanks for sharing. Your pics
Your shape is fab!l
I was wondering how you were healing??
You look great. What type of implant did you get? Saline, gummy? I'm getting mine redone in a few days and getting nervous ;/
Nice set of boobs doll
@beautiful1980 thank you.
your boobs look great! I hope I heal as well :-) Didnt even know they made a size H bra lol
@Mostdesired3,thank u. You too,i wanted a butt that Big.lol
Really great!
Awesome !awesome! I love the Breast and abs. I just can't wait for my mommy make over in Mia January 16.
@Vincy107 thank u.omg!! how exciting!!! best wishes to you.
Thank you ! And all the best to you my dear
You look amazing !!
Thank u,so do you.
Thanks
You look amazing , ok a question for you , my stomach is as flat as can be and my jeans literally are falling down , although ..... :) when I sit down I have a pouch under my breasts,almost like a roll , how am I going to get rid of that, when I stand you don't see it , only when I sit
Thank you! Omg! Your only 1 month so yours may still be swelling i recommend u wear that binder faithfully nice & snugg as long as you can its works good. I also have a bit of loose skin only when i sit. I only had a mini tummy tuck with entire trunk lipo. With some muscle tightening, so i think thats why.
Yes we love your shape too :-)!!!
Thank you! Working mum....your next.best wishes.
breast looks great...
Thank you! Cinnamoncandi
Hello fellow Southern California friend. :-). Holy hotness, you look amazing!!!! I'm 11 days post today and I just have to say I hope my results turn out like yours.
That white bra looks amazing on you! I can't wait to try on new bras.
Thank u.