Love my New Shape! - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Great friendly easy going doctor. Answers any...

Great friendly easy going doctor. Answers any question and showed me pictures of his work so we could see what he does and explained to us how he does every procedure. He Anwers phone calls after hours after the procedure. Friendly staff.Clean facility. Flexible appointments. Did a great job on my new shape . Still awaiting on final breast results.
I would love to see your results!! I'm thinking of getting the boobies done in the spring :) happy healing

Healing good.

Glad your doing well. Would love to see some photos!

8 wks!

Yey! It's bra time. Got the green light yesterday.
You look mahvelous Dahling!
Why thank you,THANK YOU VERY MUCH. So do u! Slowly but surely.

Your new shape IS awesome! What would you say was the hardest part of recovery for you?

finally wired bra 9 wks

Mommy make over transformation in the works!

Finally wired bra 9 wks!

Mommy make over results in the works!

with a blouse i couldnt fill in before.

Love these babies.

you look AWESOME!!!
You look fantastic!!!!

flat flat flat! 10 wks

No more pouch woop woop! Down 2 pant sizes 1 dress size. My pijama pants are loose & my spandex gym pants fit me so nice now.

picture

U look amazing! Your boobs look awesome!! I can't wait for mine
Thank u. So do u i saw your pics ...check out that tiny waist.you were small though.

Scar treatment

Newgel+ silicone sheets for scar treatment. $80.00 at my ps office.
Your out come came out great!!! You should upload preop pics cuz your body is rocking now!
What an AMAZING body you have !!!! You have a to die for shape.

Before pics.

Ok i must admit i was embarrased but here they are. My body after two beautiful kids.
He did an outstanding job on you. It helps that you look physically fit before the operation. Great Job!

11wks. boobs are fluffing out

Left boob 550ccs still in the works. Right side look nice & round 500ccs. Belly a bit bloated & still have marks from lipo. Buttocks getting there.
Great results!!

BEFORE & AFTER

My body is changing before my eyes. New me.
Hello fellow Southern California friend. :-). Holy hotness, you look amazing!!!! I'm 11 days post today and I just have to say I hope my results turn out like yours.
That white bra looks amazing on you! I can't wait to try on new bras.
Thank u.

lighter scar

4 wks after using Newgel+ scar tx sheets, i see some lightness. Ps said to cont for another 4 wks. No worries by year one it will hopefully be very light.
Yes we love your shape too :-)!!!
Thank you! Working mum....your next.best wishes.
breast looks great...

Finally that little dress.

For so many years I sucked in my stomach,tried to wear the tightest jeans to push it in,wore a 2 piece bathing suit ONLY when no one was around and I was embarrassed being naked. My insecurity with my body is now gone. I feel so darn sexy, my breast are full my pouch is gone. Eventually with the years it will change but for now, I feel amazing!
You look amazing !!
You look amazing , ok a question for you , my stomach is as flat as can be and my jeans literally are falling down , although ..... :) when I sit down I have a pouch under my breasts,almost like a roll , how am I going to get rid of that, when I stand you don't see it , only when I sit
Thank you! Omg! Your only 1 month so yours may still be swelling i recommend u wear that binder faithfully nice & snugg as long as you can its works good. I also have a bit of loose skin only when i sit. I only had a mini tummy tuck with entire trunk lipo. With some muscle tightening, so i think thats why.

Lovi'n this!

Months have passed,my implants settled,belly still flat,back to weights (no more chest work outs),all scars fading & the hubby is happy ????
Awesome !awesome! I love the Breast and abs. I just can't wait for my mommy make over in Mia January 16.
@Vincy107 thank u.omg!! how exciting!!! best wishes to you.
Thank you ! And all the best to you my dear

more pics!

I was M.I.A for a while.
your boobs look great! I hope I heal as well :-) Didnt even know they made a size H bra lol
@Mostdesired3,thank u. You too,i wanted a butt that Big.lol
Really great!

Progress.

Most of the tightness is gone,my Ps said my skin has relaxed lol.
Wow you are gorgeous! Congrats!!!
You look great!!!! Thanks for sharing. Your pics